Skip to content
Priority & Time Management
- Work on the thing that worries you the most
- Run towards fear, not away from it
- Structured procrastination & active context switching on a daily scale is good — on an hourly scale, is terrible and destructive
- Reduce low-quality information input source
- Being meaninglessly busy is true procrastination.
- You must allocate a fixed time to get all the information you need and make quick decision, instead of being bugged all days along and ended up with sub-optimal decision.