How to be a successful student
- How to stop procrastinating — forgive himself?
- How to study effectively
- Self-testing: quizzing yourself
- Distributed practice: spread your study over time
- Should you multitask or listen to music while studying?
- Factors that predict student success
Write a technical paper
Schedule a meeting
Get your professor to help you: suggest places to apply, recommend you to friends from industry, advise you as to the best summer(s) to get an outside job.
Advice on Research and Writing
Use intuitions to ask questions, not to answer them.