Some casual notes about PureScript's implementation for personal studying record.
- Best practice in engineering with Haskell
- Naming Convention
- Generic Programming
- Code reuse
- et cetera
- Relationship with theory
- Equivalence between PS and JS
- Intermediate representation
- Type system
- How is inference et cetera implemented?
- How is arbitrary rank implemented?
- Tail-call elimination
- Efficient pattern-matching
- Compile-time evaluation
- Is it a good design?
- Is it a bad design?
- Is it a correct implementation?
- What features should be added in?
Table of Contents
To structure the "Relationship with theory", I will organize the things as follows